Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island
It’s business as usual in Sydney. And more.
Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island has been purpose built to provide major trade and consumer shows with a home while new facilities in Darling Harbour are being developed.
- Fully functioning venue designed to host major exhibitions and special events in a stand-out harbourside location
- Exciting opportunities to leverage the setting with rare vantage point of both the Harbour Bridge and Anzac Bridge on offer
- At 20,000m², it is the largest indoor space in the Sydney CBD which can accommodate consumer exhibitions or trade shows with equal ease
- The largest single hall in Sydney at 9,600m²
- Highly adaptable, unrestricted space ideal for a range of configurations from exhibitions to receptions or catwalk
For further information including a virtual tour please visit sydneyexhibitioncentre.com.au