Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Situated at the centre of Kuala Lumpur's Central Business District, Malaysia, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is the city's most technologically-advanced, purpose-built facility for international, regional and local conventions, tradeshows, public exhibitions, entertainment and even, intimate private functions. The venue comprises of:
- Two auditoria - Plenary Hall and Plenary Theatre (seating 3,000 and 500 respectively)
- A Grand Ballroom for 2,000 diners
- Three Conference Halls for 1,800 delegates
- A Banquet Hall for 750 delegates
- 12,310sqm of six Exhibition Halls including a 2,600sqm standalone marquee
- 23 meeting rooms and pre-function area.
- AEG Ogden has operated the Centre since it opened in 2005, plus the two year pre-opening period.
- Winner of numerous awards, including best convention and exhibition centre in Asia, this world-class facility is a pioneer in its region for environmental and social sustainability and was one of two convention centres worldwide to be the first to achieve the prestigious Green Globe Benchmark status.
- The Centre is also the first in Asia to receive the 'Gold' AIPC Quality Standards certification.
For further information about the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and upcoming events at the venue click here.