International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney)
This showcase venue presents Australia's largest and first fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment centre, underpinning Sydney's place as one of the world's most desirable meeting and event destinations.
- Delivering 35,500 sqm of exhibition space, ICC Sydney will be the largest exhibition space in Australia.
- The international convention centre will be capable of collectively hosting more than 12,000 delegates and holding multiple large conferences and exhibitions concurrently.
- Experience sweeping views from a 5,000 sqm external event deck
- A new ballroom will provide space for more than 2,000 people
- Red carpet entertainment complex with a capacity of 8,000. The theatre, which features an innovative fan-shaped layout will enrich the live experience by bringing audiences closer to performers and hosts.
Opening in December 2016, ICC Sydney will be Asia Pacific's premier business events precinct. A beacon of innovation, learning and entertainment, connecting and celebrating leaders of invention, business, governance and the arts.
For further information please visit iccsydney.com
ICC Sydney is currently seeking applications from passionate, experienced and highly motivated individuals for a unique opportunity to join a team that will open a world-class venue located within the exciting Darling Harbour precinct. Visit ICC Sydney Careers to enquire about ICC Sydney's current career opportunities.