Darwin Convention Centre
The world class Darwin Convention Centre is the premier business events venue in the tropical capital city of Darwin, Northern Territory. It is the stunning centre-piece of the picturesque Darwin Waterfront Precinct overlooking the spectacular Darwin Harbour, just minutes from the city centre.
The modern, award-winning Darwin Convention Centre offers:
- 22,900 square metres of multi-purpose and flexible event space, suitable for 1,200 delegates or 4,000 special event patrons
- Auditorium with tiered seating for 1,200, ideal for conferences, presentations, concerts and award ceremonies
- 4,000 square metres of column-free hall space, suitable for exhibitions, gala dinners and special events
- 7 concurrent meeting spaces
- Spacious light-filled foyers on three levels overlooking the Darwin Harbour
- Outdoor event spaces in lush tropical setting for up to 1,200 delegates
- 228 onsite underground car park spaces
The Darwin Convention Centre can host large conferences; high profile business summits; large interactive public and trade exhibitions; spectacular awards ceremonies; themed outdoor cocktail functions; concerts by tourism performing artists; exciting sporting events and demonstrations; glamorous fashion parades and bespoke intimate dinners.
The Centre prides itself on delivering outstanding dining experiences and exceptional service to ensure that every event is a successful and memorable occasion.
To view the Darwin Convention Centre brochure, click here.