Cairns Convention Centre
Internationally recognised convention centre in the renowned innovative and flexible visitor destination featuring the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest.
The Centre includes:
- Great Hall seating 2,300 in theatre style mode converting to 1,740 sq m of flat floor space with associated meeting rooms.
- Hall 2 provides a 5,300 seat multipurpose arena and 1,470 sq m of exhibition space.
- Annually hosts a range of international and national conventions and associated exhibitions and banquets.
- Rated number one in the world in 2004 by the International Association of Congress Centre (APIC) and rated in the top three in the world in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
- The Centre's expert team regularly receives acclaim from highly satisfied clients and all of the best industry surveys
For further information about Cairns Convention Centre and its events click here.